Sunday 30 March 2014

Story


THE SECRET WORLD


I will always remember that day as as one of the happiest days of my life. It was a cold, rainy october morning, and it was following my usual routine. As always, I went walking to get coffee before going to work, when suddenly I tripped and fell down a sewerage.

I woke up confused and dizzy, not knowing where I was. As I was exploring, I heard some voices and followed them. They led me to an enormous underground city, full of mythical creatures such as leprechauns, fairies and mermaids swimming in the dirty river.

Everyone stared at me, with an amused face, except for a handsome leprechaun, who offered me a house to stay in for the night. I asked him why everyone was looking at me with a surprised face. He told me that it was because humans can't see this world and the people in it. He looked at me with a shocked face and yelled: "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE!", which basically meant that I had to become their leader.

From that day on, I decided to leave my human life behind and take care of my new kingdom.

By: Juliette Todd and Santiago Álvarez-Sala.

No comments:

Post a Comment