Wednesday 26 March 2014

English Story Iñaki Garrido and Álvaro Aparicio

I will always remember that day as one of the happiest days of my life. I was a forty-two-year old man who lived in London, when one morning, I suddenly recieved a letter from Buckingham Palace that puzzled me.

I was excited and intrigued about what the letter contained. I thought it could have been a strange fine, but I stopped for a second and thought that it could be something more extraordinary such as some kind of special appeal or an invitation to a ball, although I was an ordinary man by then.

Without believing what was happening, I opened the envelope as quick as lightning and found out an incredible piece of news, which certainly changed my life. The letter asked in a very formal way, if I wanted to be the Queen's personal assistant, because of my expierence and studies. After hearing the information I was speechless and did not know how to react.

After a few days, when I started to calm down, I made a decision and answered yes to that letter. From then on, I have been working with the royal family and living in an amazing place.

No comments:

Post a Comment