Thursday 27 March 2014

SKI BIRTHDAY



I will always remember that they as one of the happiest days of my life.It was late January and I was looking forward to my birthday. I was wondering what on Earth my parents were going to give me as my 15th birthday. Considering other year´s gifts, anything could fit in that blue box, which was underneath their bed.

The morning of the 28th of January I was again, surprised by the present. It happened to be a marvellous voucher for a ski trip with my friends.
I was really excited about it because I love skiing, in fact, I’d been skiing since I was 4 and my technique was perfect.
The first day of our holiday I met some professional skiers, who were organising an international event which consisted in a unique race. I thought it would be a great opportunity to show everyone my skills.I accepted the skier´s invitation and joined their team. Although our rivals were brilliant, we managed to win the competition and beat our own records, enjoying ourselves at every moment.

We spent the whole afternoon in a local café celebrating our victory. I was so surprised that I couldn’t even sleep thinking about the perfect day I had, and finally thanking my parents for the mervellous birthday present 
they gave me.

By Federico Herrero and Paula Camps

No comments:

Post a Comment