Tuesday 25 March 2014

Story

I will always remember that day as the best day of my life.It was the third of August and i was so excited because i was turning 16.My best friend told me to go and have dinner with her, but i didn´t knew where we were going.

I really liked the restaurant: the food was incredble, the service was so good and the price was reasonable.
When we finished having dinner my friend gave me a mask and we went out of the restaurant.

Suddenly i appeared in the back-yard.Everyone was there.
It was a surprise party.We were having an amazing party when the gave me a very special present  which consisted in a trip for a whole month to the United States.

That was one of the most incredible days i have ever had and i am so thankful for everything.

 Miguel García and Lidia Argueso 3esoa

No comments:

Post a Comment